Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ho.. Hum!!

Eleven days since my last post and I'm still home, thinking every morning I shall go to the gym next day!! I have no clue why 'next day' betrays me all the time. But I have planned today itself, I will take enough rest, I already ate heavy to pump iron tomorrow, I really wish to post that I went to the gym tomorrow.

But with my cousin visiting me after a long time, and with Talwalkar's(my gym) pretentious environment(You have to be a member to know what I mean), I think it would be a big challenge to drag myself to the destination.

Fingers crossed. Oh and By the way, let me include this, my problem of substance abuse, Hide-n-Seek Biscuits has taken toll on my skin. Seeing the container filled with dark, rich, sweet chocolate chips carved into a biscuit in front of me is making me go weak inside. Someone save me, I don't want to belong to the land of Ugly, which I see as a clear possibility in a few weeks, if I continue living this way.

No comments: