Monday, June 9, 2008

Poor me..

I shifted to Mumbai in May 2005 with aims one develops after his girlfriend leaves him to settle with his best friend!
I wanted to study in the best college of Mumbai, live a happy life without any human attachments, work hard, look good, take good care of my health and prosper in life.

My 12th board results had come out. With a meagre 64%, I got admission in a college no one heard of. Swearing to myself that I wont turn out to be like my class mates(most of them cant even pronounce "Versace" correctly...I'm so rude), I enrolled myself with one of the best gyms of the city, got to live in an area people die to live in(well, most of them) and bought expensive clothes, keeping myself updated with 'fashion'.
Three years, two 10 lb. protein powder packs and another break-up later, here I am, writing this blog, waiting for my results, not very sure how I performed, unwilling to go to the gym. My weight has come down from a healthy 68kg(I'm 5ft. 9inches tall) to a skinny 56. My face is filled with pimple marks from my on & off depression and my Trichologist(Yes, I can afford one as of now) blames my weight loss for my hair loss.

But reading in a local newspaper's weekly supplement last October, I came to know "Lean" was going to be 'In'. And since my current love interest didn't prefer built bodies either, I got a chance to skip my workouts and play around with my diet. Now everyone who had seen the healthy me asks the same question, "What have you done to yourself?" and I AM BORED listening to that same question over and over again. Still, getting my lethargic butt up to the gym has proven to be impossible even today.

Therefore, I have decided to use this space to bring myself back on track, so I can not cheat away and stick to my charts to attain my goals which I will discuss in this blog itself.

No comments: